As a PR associate who often writes about the Antlers at Vail’s family-friendly amenities, it was a special pleasure to enjoy four days at the Antlers with my extended family for a mini-reunion last week. More than anything, we really enjoyed having a spacious condominium where we could be together comfortably and spend some quality time together. Our visit inspired me to compile our family’s Top Ten list of all the things that were great about being here:
1. Plenty of room for everyone, and a great value
2. Cooling off in the beautiful swimming pool
3. The Antlers friendly staff, who made us feel so welcome
4. A free jazz concert Thursday night, just across the street
5. Close proximity to the free Vail shuttle, which made it so easy to people of all ages to get around
6. A full kitchen and large dining table, which allowed us to cook and enjoy some memorable family meals together
7. Cool, creamy gelato from nearby Rimini
8. The nice, shady walking and biking path along Gore Creek
9. Being able to bring along our dog, Maddie, who considers herself part of the family
10. Red foam antlers for all!
If you want to plan an unforgettable family reunion in beautiful Vail, keep the Antlers in mind. Our family is already talking about a return trip.
Tags: Antlers Family Reunions