The Antlers at Vail is a pet friendly Hotel / Condominium in Vail and we gladly welcome well-trained, well-behaved pets in approximately 20% of our units. Due to the limited number of pet friendly rooms, please call 1-800-843-8245 to confirm that we have a pet-friendly room available to book for you and DO book early as these rooms fill quickly.
While making the Antlers at Vail your pet-friendly hotel, your pet can enjoy the Vail Valley as much as you do. With spectacular hiking and snowshoe trails, off-leash dog parks and a variety of al fresco dining options that allow pets, they can go with you almost everywhere. During the summer, the Vail Farmers Market is a puppy social time. Check at the front desk for recommendations on pet-friendly activities during your stay.
We do ask for those traveling with pets to follow these guidelines:
- Take your pet with you when you are not in your room
- No barking please
- Owners are, of course, responsible for any damage to the property
- Be considerate of other guests that do not have pets
- Walk your dog in designated areas and use supplied doggy pick-up bags
- If your pet has dirty paws, please request something suitable from the front desk to clean your pet
- It does take us a little longer to clean up after little paws and wayward fur, so we charge a little extra for pets ($25/night/pet), just like we do for extra people
We hope both you and your pet have an enjoyable stay at the Antlers. We will gladly accommodate you in any way possible. Treats are available at the front desk and we have a limited number of dog beds available upon request.