In today’s travel environment, savvy travelers have come to expect annoying fees on top of whatever base price is advertised. Airlines tack on baggage fees, reservation change fees, movies, WiFi, upgrade fees for additional leg space, and more. Rental cars? Forget it! Hotels charge for WiFi, parking, movie rentals, and many even add on resort fees. Well, not at the Antlers at Vail Condo Hotel… Our philosophy for the past 40 years has included exceeding expectations and not nickel and diming our guests. We do this in part by offering almost all amenities or “extras” at no additional cost. These free amenities include:
- Free WiFi;
- Free parking in our heated underground garage (1 car per condo);
- A free Vail Athletic Club membership during your stay;
- Free yoga classes twice a week;
- A free shuttle to the grocery store to stock your full kitchen with groceries;
- Free newspapers;
- Free movies;
- Free bike rentals;
- Free snowshoe rentals in the winter;
- Free luggage storage (from year to year);
- And, just added to the list, free late check-out on Sundays!
Add up the cost of what you would pay for all of these extras when you stay elsewhere, and WOW, what added value or savings you receive by staying with us! And, did I mention that we are pretty darn fun too! I hope you will make an Antlers condo hotel suite your home in Vail this summer. We look forward to sharing our home and community with you!
Do you want to read more about those annoying extra travel and hotel fees that you can avoid when staying at the Antlers at Vail Condominiums and Conference Center? Travel + Leisure and TIME Magazine just published recent articles on the subject.
Tell us below the most annoying travel fee you have ever been charged.
Post by: Liana, the Antlers’ marketing gal