Antlers at Vail’s $5 million renovation project has reached its highest level, and celebrated with a topping off ceremony earlier this week. While the focus of the project has been the speedy new elevator and spacious new front desk, lobby and gathering space, it also includes a brand new two-bedroom residence. This new construction in the heart of Lionshead Village in Vail is now available for sale!
With the main entrance on the 5th floor, located between units #518 and #519, this new condominium will be identified as #500. This newest Antlers gem has very unique features, and everybody will love it!
Here’s what you can expect in this new 2-bedroom residence at Antlers at Vail:
- Air conditioning.
- A completely enclosed entrance. Access from both levels of the garage (as well as the courtyard level) is via the north elevator. It will be the only one of our 91 condominiums without an “exterior” front door.
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the living room, kitchen and dining areas
- Ample windows facing east, west and north. It may be the lightest, brightest unit at the Antlers with more natural light than any other.
- Two spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms … unlike any of our other two bedrooms.
- Two private decks … one off the living area and another off the bedrooms.
- 1,200+ square feet … compared to most of the other Antlers two-bedrooms which range from 900 to 1,100 SF.
- A finish package to rival the nicest, newest condominiums anywhere in Vail. Note that a pre construction purchase allows the buyer to select their own flooring, woodwork, countertops, appliances and any other custom finishes. The offering price includes a very upscale, defined (platinum) level of finish. Any customization may cause a deviation from the initial price. Furniture is optional.
Listing price: $1,875,000.
Antlers #500 Floor Plans/ Elevations