Antlers at Vail Four Bedroom Four Bathroom Condominiums
“Our extended family loved being together at the Antlers in one large, comfortable space. Our four-bedroom condo had a balcony overlooking a beautiful view where we had our coffee each morning and wine every evening. We all congregated in the kitchen and cooked some great meals together, and unlike most vacation rental kitchens, the pots were high quality, there was a corkscrew in the drawer—and the knives were even sharp! The kids loved the big boulders in the Antlers swimming pool, and the adults were enormously tickled to have private bedrooms and bathrooms. We can’t wait to return.”
— Liz C., Denver, Colorado
Relish the Roominess
The Antlers offers six spacious, Platinum-rated four-bedroom Vail condos, each with its own distinctive style and approximately 2,000 square feet of living space.
Perfect for families, small groups and gatherings, each well-appointed suite sleeps 8 people, with plenty of room to spread out and relax in home-style comfort.
Rooms are tastefully decorated and offer all the comforts of home. Kick off your shoes and lounge on the couch in the spacious living area, where you can enjoy the flat-screen TV, audio system, and cozy hearth with a gas fireplace. Relax on the private balcony, which overlooks pristine views and has a gas-fired grill for outdoor cooking.
A fully-appointed kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals or snacks, and includes a coffeemaker and complimentary coffee. The rooms have washers and dryers in case you need to do a quick load of laundry, and bathrooms have complimentary hair dryers and full-size toiletries. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property, and a business center has complimentary computers for guests’ use.
At the end of the day, sink into one of our comfortable beds fitted with premium mattresses, plush pillows and fine linens. Open the windows and breathe in the fresh mountain air as you drift off to sleep.
Unwind and Reconnect
The Antlers 4-bedroom Vail condominiums feel like private homes, but offer upscale hotel amenities for people of all ages:
- A well-equipped kitchen and large dining table for sharing memorable meals
- Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea Company’s Patriotic Coffee & coffee grinder which benefits the Vail Veterans Program
- A private balcony with mountain views for relaxing
- Daily housekeeping service so you can forget about cleaning
- Ski Butlers to haul and store your equipment
- Free WiFi so your teens don’t miss a single Snapchat
- Worry-free parking with up to two complimentary spaces in our covered garage when you book direct
- Free winter snowshoe rentals and loaner sleds for snow lovers
- Free yoga classes and Vail Athletic Club passes for fitness lovers
- Free bike rentals and GoPro camera loans for thrill lovers
- A gas-fired barbecue grill for charred meat lovers
- A flat-screen television, DVD player and free movie rentals for couch lovers
Imagine the Possibilities
Located on the north side of the building on floors 4 and 5, the Antlers’ Vail 4-bedroom hotel rooms are frequently utilized by multi-generational families, family reunions, ski groups, and for events like cocktail parties, hospitality suites and bridal showers.
The free Vail shuttle picks up just footsteps away from the Antlers, offering easy access to the town’s charming shops, galleries and restaurants. The Antlers friendly staff is happy to help arrange activities and excursions for people of all ages.
Nightly rates for Antlers at Vail 4-bedroom vacation rentals range from $550 – $2940 depending on dates and available discounts. Please check availability for pricing for your dates of stay.
To see photos of some of our 4-bedroom condominiums, click any of the thumbnails below: