Located on the banks of the beautiful Gore Creek across from Vail Mountain, the Antlers at Vail is your “home base” when you ski Vail, or enjoy exciting events and activities in Vail. While you’re here, take advantage of our complimentary Vail hotel amenities including a scenic pool deck overlooking Gore Creek, a year round outdoor pool, two relaxing hot-tubs, two saunas, a convenient fitness room and a complimentary business center.
The amenities and service you expect from a hotel, with the comfort and space of a condominium.
Ranging from studio suites to four bedrooms, all condo rentals include a full kitchen, private balcony, free high-speed internet access and plenty of room to spread out. Enjoy a crackling fire in your living room fireplace, admire the view from your private balcony, cook a meal on your gas grill, enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen and relax with daily housekeeping and other amenities standard at Vail hotels.
Even better than a Vail hotel, your Antlers condominium offers a fully equipped kitchen.
If there is something that you would like, but is not already in your condo, please contact the Front Desk. We have spices, aluminum foil, saran wrap, crock pots, mixers, food processors, cappuccino/espresso makers, rice cookers, real tea pots and other small kitchen appliances available by request.
If we don’t have something, and it seems like there’s a chance that other people will appreciate it too…we’ll go buy it for you!
Complimentary Vail Hotel Amenities:
- On-site ski rental with complimentary ski valet;
- Free WiFi;
- Free parking in our heated underground garage (1 car per condo);
- A complimentary Vail Athletic Club membership during your stay;
- Free yoga classes twice a week during winter and summer;
- A free shuttle to the grocery store to stock your full kitchen with groceries;
- Complimentary GoPro loaner cameras;
- NO resort fees;
- Complimentary newspapers;
- Complimentary movies;
- Complimentary bike rentals;
- Free snowshoe rentals in the winter;
- Free luggage storage (during your stay, or from year to year);
“Our stay at Antlers at Vail could not have been nicer. The accommodations were next to perfect. The staff is amazing and everything we needed was right there. The location is the best and the amenities could not have been better.” ~TripAdvisor