Antlers at Vail One Bedroom with Bunks Condominium
“Our room was beautiful with granite, flat screen TVs with DVD players, great views of Gore Creek and the mountain, a quick walk into Lionshead and the gondola (2 to 3 minutes), stainless appliances and barbeque grill, comfortable bed and bunks, very clean (daily service), hot tubs and pool overlooking the creek, movie rentals at the front desk, etc. We WILL stay here again.”
— Lmcsmiley via TripAdvisor, Dallas, Texas
Enjoy Togetherness and Private Spaces
The 1 bedroom + bunkroom condominium is a spacious 680 square feet with a comfortable living area and full kitchen. Similar in size to the Antlers’ standard one-bedroom condo, the suite includes a master bedroom with a queen or king bed. Connected to the bedroom, through a door that can be left open or closed for privacy, is a cozy alcove with a set of bunk beds. In most cases, both of the bunks are twin size beds. (In some of these condominiums, the bottom bunk is a full size bed.)
These bunkroom condos are also perfect for guests who need a few extra sleeping spots. In addition to the queen or king bed in the master bedroom and two bunk beds, most of these rooms also have a sleeper sofa that can pull out to accommodate two more people.
Relax In Mountain Comfort
The Antlers 1-bedroom plus bunkroom Vail condominiums have the warmth of a private home combined with thoughtful, upscale hotel amenities:
- A well-equipped kitchen and full-sized refrigerator, perfect for preparing an early breakfast before hitting the slopes or enjoying a casual, in-room meal A sparkling heated pool and two hot tubs, open year round;
- An in-room coffeemaker, and complimentary tea and coffee served in the Antlers lobby;
- A flat-screen television, DVD player and free movie rentals, including many family favorites;
- A private balcony with mountain views and a gas-fired barbecue grill;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Free WiFi access;
- Free parking in our covered garage;
- Ski Butlers to haul and store everyone’s equipment;
- Free winter snowshoe rentals;
- Free loaner sleds;
- Free yoga classes and Vail Athletic Club passes;
- Free bike rentals and GoPro camera loans;
- Staff assistance arranging children’s activities and professional babysitting;
- High chairs and cribs available.
Share New Perspectives
All of the Antlers one-bedroom plus bunkroom condominiums have private balconies and stunning views of the mountains and Gore Creek.
The free Vail shuttle picks up just footsteps away from the Antlers, offering easy access to the town’s charming shops, galleries and restaurants. The Antlers friendly staff is happy to help arrange activities and excursions for people of all ages.
The nightly rates for an Antlers at Vail one bedroom with bunks condominium range from $207 – $795 depending on dates and available discounts. Please check availability for pricing for your dates of stay.
To see photos of some of our one bedroom + bonus bunkroom condominiums, click the photo on the upper right of the page or one of the thumbnails below.